CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello!!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
prettysoulful Views: 1,888
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 305,535

Re: Hello!!

Hey! I'm sooo glad to hear that some of the information was helpful to you. Acu-cell.com was a godsend for me.

To tell you the truth, I have no idea why the skin peels and rejuvenates with the calcium like it does. I believe it has something to do with helping the dead cell detachment from the skin surface, but I'm not sure. I'm just really glad that it does work, and that I can benefit from it.

I pondered you update info, and am considering a few things that may be affecting you. Needless to say, this is all assumption, and will have to be considered and researched by you as to its applicability to your actual situation. The first thing that comes to me is an iron issue. Now I'm not suggesting you begin supplementing iron, but I believe that your iron metabolism may be having an effect on some other activities in your body. Fortunately, there are a couple of 'minor' minerals that can have a profound effect on iron, and can be added instead of iron to attain the same goal.

The first one, and in my opinion the most valuable and most likely to be absent, is molybdenum. It has been critical in my battle with candida, my vision, and my energy. It is also responsible, at least in part, for moving iron out of the liver for general circulation and utilization. It is also critical to the breakdown, and function of several amino acids. The addition of this mineral has helped me use various forms of mineral chelates that I have had no benefit from, and apparently could not digest. Moly is also vital to another major mineral I believe could help you, but I will mention it a bit later. Moly is also key in breaking down sulfites which can cause allergic reactions in some people, and in breaking down acetaldehydes, found in many fragrances and perfumes, and a major toxin given off by candida.

The other 'minor' mineral that may be of assistance to you is manganese. It is closely related to iron, and is needed by iron in some processes in the body. If you consult acu-cell.com, you will see that if it is low it can affect hypoglycemia, as well as, several menstrual issues.

The other major mineral I would suggest is sulfur/MSM. Sulfur is a component of bile, so low sulfur could affect bile. It is also a big player for the pancreas, which could have a role in both your hypoglycemia, and your digestion. A couple of tips for using MSM. It is great, and for many, produces no symptoms whatever, but for me with my low moly, I had to increase my moly first. Apparently moly's role in breaking down sulfurs also affects MSM, and moly is needed to help the body better use it. So I would first suggest supplementing your moly for a week or two before starting the MSM. Second, I would suggest using only about 500mg every other day when you do start. Then gradually build up to 1000-2000mg per day, if that works for you. Both moly and MSM are very good liver and toxin detoxers. The body needs time to clear the debris before it can take on more, so be patient with this process, and I believe it will pay off. You seem to have the same problem I have with breaking down and using supplements. Mine was generally resolved with using the moly for a few days. It even upped my response to the chelate forms that I had been able to use. Also, be sure to get an MSM with vitamin C. Even if C usually causes you a problem, it is unlikely with the MSM because the MSM will use it up quickly in processing. By the way, MSM is a synergist for selenium, which I believe has been helpful for you.

Also, I hope you have considered the saw palmetto. It is very helpful with the hair issue, and may help reduce your need for omega 6's or make the omega 6's more efficient.

Well, I do hope some of this helps, and please keep me posted on your progress.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (2)