CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why can't I take oregano oil?

Zapp Views: 5,972
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 305,543

Re: why can't I take oregano oil?

We all have different body chemistries. If you have an adverse reaction to oil of oregano, don't take it. However, I believe that oil of oregano is an effective anti-fungal agent. However, oil of oregano leaves the digestive tract and enters the boodstream very rapidly. Therefore, only enterically encapsuled oil of oregano should be used to treat intestinal candida. I am aware of only one source for enterically encapsuled oil of oregano, the one produced by NOW foods.

About two months after curing my candida with Caprylate, I suffered a relapse. This time, I recognized what I was dealing with, and I was able to take effective action immediately. I decided to kill everything, including any parasites, in my intestines, and then megadose with probiotics. I took high doses of Black-Walnut and enterically encapsuled oil of oregano for two weeks. Then, I immediately started megadosing with probiotic yogurt and grain brewed kefir. It worked like a charm. I am currently eating white rice, pasta, and other carbs without any reactions. I am eating these carbs in MODERATION, as a part of a healthy, balanced diet. Hopefully, this FINALLY ends a protracted, very unpleasant chapter in my life. The only upside to having to having candida was the wonderfull support that I received from many people on this board.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)