CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello!!

Views: 1,916
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 305,593

Re: Hello!!

I'm in the same boat with you, been to all the doctors twice/three times and no answers. Have you tried the alkalizing drink on the moreless forum? At first it did me good, then even better when I upped my molasses then I started have more problems with my hypoglycemia that I could not continue the molasses part. I dont do the kelp either because of my "allergy" to green foods and herbs. Im not sure they are true allergies per say or an imbalance of minerals that happens after I eat them. They are crazy and make me look crazy to everyone around me. Something in the molasses was really helpful but like I said the hypo was too much to handle.

Thanks for reminding me about the connection between vanadium and moly. I just started the moly today, but
yes now that you bring it up I do think I might also be copper deficient. Since my problems started my hair went grey fast in places, and insomnia is on the copper deficiency list, blackstrap is high in copper...hmm. Gosh this can be confusing. I just started moly today I will see how it goes, and I will get some copper-should I take this at the same time/day? Did you get any confirmation after you took the copper that you needed it?

Congrat on the candida recovery and thanks for the details. I did a three day juice fast with carrots, Celery and tomatoes-mine went away for those three days and stayed away for a few weeks but the problems that the juiced caused (extremely dry skin and burning cracking lips plus insomnia) almost killed me.

Zinc, yes I wonder if I have PCOS only because when my blood Sugar gets low and I dont correct it soon enought the hormones that are pumped out at that time cause me facial hair growth, which the zinc seems to exacerbate. Only once did I have a cyst on my ovary -that I knew about. I think I have insulin resistance but my insulin levels are not high. I'm taking the zinc only because of my tendency to scar from every little scratch and pimple. Should I stop taking it while testing the moly?

Thanks for the details about the various calciums, I have some citrate that I might give another try just so that I dont have to spend so much on lemons. I go through about 7 a day between the alkalizing drink and the eggshell calcium. I think they sell eggshell calcium in tablet form on the web, just love the fact that my recipe is just eggshell and lemon-not processed in some wierd way.

Nope no dissapointments here, just so glad I found calcium and hope that I might find another mineral to push me up the ladder a little bit, I SO appriciate your help and info!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.922 sec, (2)