CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: another question..

Views: 1,869
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 305,687

Re: another question..

Thanks for the response..
I did find some info somewhere that said that moly is recycled in the bile and if bile flow is low then reabsorption of moly was low.

You mention working on my bile before a liver flush? I have been and its an up and down thing for me, never know whats working etc. I thought Liver Flushing would help the low bile flow?
How many flushes have you done are you stone free yet?
Im always curious if flushing until all stones are removed is THE answer to candida and all those other issues we fight to correct. I havent flushed because of my allergies to oils but then I feel like my allergies to oil is because of a clogged/taxed liver-so Im stuck for now.

By the way its my third day of moly-I have been feeling more clear headed in the morning but also sleeping less deep at night and need melatonin and other sleep aids to stay asleep. I hope the sleep issues go away because I have not had a clear head in the morning is so long and it feels great. THANK YOU!!!

BUT! A ton of pimples (ones without heads-deeper in the skin) have popped up on my checks-any ideas what this is from, not sure its the moly or the hot weather but this is not normal for me and did start around the same time frame..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)