CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I may have a lead on a possible treatment plan

denisevegan Views: 3,464
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 305,672

Re: I may have a lead on a possible treatment plan

Sounds good your theory
I truly hate drugs but I'm in desperate place
Reason being this anti-candida diet is a pain in the butt...
I've been starting over every 3 to 5 days for the past 4 or 5 months...

There is so much you can't eat and depending on how bad your candida is, it can take months on this diet and even years...
I'm in a 'wash my hands and wipe it back in mud' cycle with this candida...
I'm taking colostrum kephir and raw goat milk kephir which are both effectively killing candida but by day 4 or 5 my die off is so bad i always just eat a candy bar or dates or fruits or whatever sweets I can get my hands on and go back to square one.
The other thing is candida... well at least the kind that lives in my body seems to like everything I love...
pasta, all sweet fruits...bread
Even when I eat brown rice my die off goes away...

I can basically eat no grain because I'm sensitive to pretty much all of them...
Nothing drastic... just the bloating
even the so called non-gluten ones.
NO wine... I love wine but so does candida...
No fruits.. come on!!!!!!!!
It's Watermelon season here and they have the best heirloom watermelons at farmer's market and organic...
See where I"m going with this.

I feel that the antifungals work... I just don't like the way they work.
They take too long to kill all of the candida, I think something should be made that kills all of it in a couple of days or so and is completely natural.
I'm taking Jordan S rubins fungal defense... author of the makers diet... i never get past day 4 or 5, because that in conjunction with raw colostrum kephir does indeed kill the candida, evidence by the no bloating and the extreme die-off I experience and the monstrous Sugar cravings...
But maybe if I can get past day 4 or 5 things would be different but 4 days without any bread or any other grain... or potato or wine or fruit or cheese usually gets me going nuts.

I don't like drugs but this candida thing has made me rethink a lot of things.
Denise

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)