CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: another question..

prettysoulful Views: 1,866
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 305,720

Re: another question..

I should have said, increase bile 'production'. I have done 11 flushes. I flush now about every month or so. I have only had one clean flush and that was my 10th flush, I believe. My last flush was only a few small stones. Flushing really helped my digestion, but unfortunately, I didn't get much help with my skin. The came almost completely from vitamins and minerals.

I'm glad the moly is helping some. The breakouts could be from blocked detox pathways, as moly is a potent liver detoxer. But it could also be a result of the low copper we discussed earlier. I develop a more cystic type of Acne when my minerals are being acutely depleted, like say, from citric acid or vitamin C. This may be what is happening to you now. I'm inclined to believe that when you get your copper up, you will not have as much of a problem with insomnia, and your energy may improve. I typically add 2-4mg of copper a day when I going thru a low copper crisis. If you choose to use copper be sure to take it on the opposite end of the day from your moly.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)