CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very important info.

loveathome24 Views: 1,014
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 305,817

Re: Very important info.

So let me get this straight, you believe that eventually you will find a drug that interferes with the parasites pathogen signals, and these drugs happen to be the same ones used to treat anxiety. If it would work without being on the drug long term, that would be great. Right now I'm eventually considering taking nitazoxanide, furazolidone, and secnidazol at the same time to rid myself of this blasto. I've read accounts of the people who took the treatments, and many of them got severe candida, and c. dificile after treatment. C. dificile causes diarrhea in patients who've had too many Antibiotics . It took many of them 6 weeks to be able feel half way decent after this treatment. I would love to find a drug that is way less toxic.

It is fortunate you found a Doctor who is actually willing to listen. I have seen many with a real ego, when you even suggest that you know something about your problem that they don't. Even though you might of spent hours researching the condition in medical journals online.

I believe there is a connection between parasites and inability to sleep. When I came back from Mexico with severe amoebic infection, I had real trouble getting to sleep. I actually started taking the adult dose of Nyquil every night so I could go to sleep. And I'm noticing, as I kill off more and more yeast, but get more over run with the blasto, that I'm having trouble sleeping again. I know some people are natural insomniacs, but before I had parasites, it usually didn't take me longer than 10 min. to fall asleep, now it sometimes takes me an hour, even when I didn't get enough sleep the day before.

I have a question about you. After reading your posts, I realize you use alot of technical words I've never heard of, even though I've had some medical training. Did you receive professional training in some related field, or was microbiology just your hobby? How did you learn to identify cysts in a stool sample, when many professionals fail to do the job?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.234 sec, (1)