CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting great results with Candida, FINALLY

batmanrules Views: 1,780
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 305,971

Re: Getting great results with Candida, FINALLY

My diet consisted of mostly lean proteins and vegetables ( a lot of greens) lots of water, minimal if any fruits most days, thats it. If you don't get strict with the diet it is very hard to get the yeast unde control. I did it just short of 3 months, didn't have any MAJOR detox symptoms, but I have tried so many different cleanses in the past that I think I was use to most of the healing crisis' by now :) I did see most of the stuff other have in the stools. Crazy black stuff shaped like the inners of your intestines, a lot of mucous and even some stuff that looked like little white eggs that turned out to be a type of parasite. I really think the Colon Cleanse was effective but it is still really important to try to maintain the diet while doing the cleanse. THe first few days is essential, once you make it past that, the craving seem to dissapear, as long as you don't have a lot of ungoing mental stress, thatw why the exercise helped me so much, to take my focus off mental stress. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)