CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could SIBO have a role in difficult to cure Candida?

loveathome24 Views: 9,232
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,112

Re: Could SIBO have a role in difficult to cure Candida?

Not surprisingly, the medical profession uses Antibiotics to treat this. It's pretty funny to read their explanation of "the delicate balance that intestinal flora have with their host.", but not realize that it is precisely that delicate balance that Antibiotics destroy. I've taken every one of the drugs on their list for treatments of other problems I have, and all it did was make things worse. The problem is, that you cannot kill off all the bad bugs with one or 2 drugs, there is always some that are resistant. In the merry-go-round of drugs I ended up with I was treated for amoebas, then a severe bladder infection, then I got C. difficil, and so on and so on and so on.

I have read about SIBO in some of my alternative health books. I didn't even realize that the medical profession recognized it. I have read that this condition often co-exists with candida, parasites, and poor digestion. Unfortunately I'm dealing with all three. It's like I'm in a vicious cycle. I believe, in my case that the SIBO causes a low pH, the low pH causes poor digestion (lack of hydrochloric acid and bile), the poor digestion encourages more SIBO, and that somehow the Blasto hominis and yeast that are present in my intestines encourage the overgrowth of the bacteria. So it's like "Where do you start?". I'm currently taking tons of supplements for my pH and I am on a very carbohydrate restricted diet, but my pH is not going up, although I am killing off a lot of yeast. I plan on trying a raw food diet next, as soon as the die off from the candida isn't so bad that I can handle it. I intend to try and starve the little bugs out. I'm hoping it will work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)