CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could SIBO have a role in difficult to cure Candida?

loveathome24 Views: 9,581
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,140

Re: Could SIBO have a role in difficult to cure Candida?

I have taken between 2 to 6 - 8 oz. cups of Celery juice a day, depending on how bad my leg aches get. I also take 16 oz. carrot juice, 2 tablespoons of spirulina powder, one glass of lemon juice, and a lot of magnesium and potassium. Plus 1/2 teaspoon of liquid Concentrace Minerals. I have recently tried taking a probiotic with soil based organisms, and I've been able to decrease my Celery juice intake from 6 cups of Celery juice to 4, but I've only been on this product for 3 days, so it's to early to know if this trend will continue. Even with taking all of the above my saliva pH that I measure every morning ranges from 5.8 to 6.2. I believe that the pathogenic bacteria in my intestines produce acid by products, which are the cause of my remaining so acid despite the supplements. When I have overloaded on carbohydrates in the past, my problem has gotten worse. You see, since I have virtually no digestion, the more carbohydrates I eat, the more food the pathogenic bacteria have to live on, the more acids they produce. This type of phenomenon has been documented in the medical literature as a rare problem called "D-Lactate Acidosis". I think that this is why my case is so severe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)