CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diet questions - picking less harmful foods

lila33 Views: 8,521
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,765

Re: Diet questions - picking less harmful foods

It is a funny thing but when I went to Europe my candida cleared totally. I was in Italy for 3 weeks. As I saw an improvement after being there for a few days, I threw caution to the wind & ate & drank anything I wanted. I was drinking wine, eating pasta, coffee, bread - all of the foods that those candida monsters love. My condition continued to improve until I was totally healthy. On the 4th day of my trip I did spend several hours bathing in healing sulphur waters. I don't know if that had any effect on the candida or not. I mostly attribute my healing to be a result of my state of mind. I was away from my familiar surroundings and free from worry. My thoughts were new. I really believe from this learning experience that emotions and thoughts play a major role in the candida dis-ease and probably many other health conditions.

I would not recommend that you follow my strategy, as we are all different & unique in our chemical make-up. I offer this to you and others with too much candida--for whatever it is worth.

My condition remained the same for several months after I returned home. It is a few years later and I am again suffering with candida overgrowth as the result of extreme stress. I cannot afford to go to away on vacation right now - to get away from all that is familiar and don't even know if it would work again in the same way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)