When I do too much to kill the candida, I get very drained and exhausted. I think when they die, they release alot of toxins. When I feel like this, I stop the supplements and my energy comes back. Then I slowly start again.
I also feel better if I eat Sugar or starch or caffeine, but this doesn't last long. It is a false energy, and I think it also stops the die-off reactiion because they start growing again. It makes you feel better for a quick moment, but then you end up feeling alot worse.
I am pretty convinced that the bad fatique is from die-off toxins, and I also think they secrete the same toxins when they are growing.