CureZone   Log On   Join
Low cholesterol and insomnia

Parasites and Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
rod Views: 4,247
Published: 17 years ago

Low cholesterol and insomnia

Hi Shelly,

Happens that I have been dealing basically with two problems, constipation, and insomnia. I have been doing blood check ups every 3 months on my cholesterol and results that when ever I have had bad insomnia it is when I have had my cholesterol levels very low. Actually right now for instance my cholesterol level is 134 mg/dl, my hdl=45.24, and my LDL=76.83 and not able to sleep more than 5 hours in a row, and having difficulties to fall sleep. I have read many sites that also warn people about low cholesterol levels as it is also very dangerous when go under 160 mg/dl due to strokes, suicide tendencies, and cancer.

This email purpouse is also to warn people about low fat diet as very harmul as cholesterol is very important for so many things on your brain and cells that if it goes below 160 mg/dl it is also as dangerous as when it goes higher than 250.

My question basically is about why I am not absorving enough cholesterol on my body, although my diet is very low on carbs and junk food which is high is fat and cholesterol, however I am taking 1 table spoon of flax oil and cod liver oil. What prevent your body on producing cholesterol as per what I have read your own body produce 80% of the cholesterol your body have, and only 20% is estracted from the food you eat.

By the way I just finish a Liver Flush and amazinly I expelled more than 400 stones, which most of them where white pale. Please advice.

thanks in advance

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)