CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Low cholesterol and insomnia

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
rod Views: 3,273
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 311,151

Re: Low cholesterol and insomnia

Hi Shelly,

My Bilirubin level is 10 and normal is lower than 22umdl/l. However I do have some sort of pale stools and very bad constipation, however the stools go right to the bottom.
Also my AST=24, alt=33, alk-phos=53, and gamma-glu=21, which basically is everything within the normal range.

So really I don't know what to do, I don't feel well in general, I lose weight very easy and it is very difficult to gain weight again,sometimes I have headaches and most of the food I take make me feel awful. What would be your action plan, and what exams and test should I do. Also my white cells are a little bit low on 4.6, normal is between 4.0 and 11.

Also let me tell you that like 6 or 7 years ago on an echography the doctor found and emangioma in my liver, however I haven't followed up on that,

As suplemments I am taking:

- Okra Pepsin E3 - to improve small instetine absortion
- LActic acid yeast - to improve instetinal flora and to keep in check candida and other pathogens and also to keep acid my digestive track.
- HDL Pepsin + enzymes
- Pancreatic enzymes

Sometimes I add vitamin c, e, Coq10, B complex, slenium
Sometimes I take primal defense

Back on Septemeber 2003 I did oral chelation with DMSA following with some cycles with ALA as my heavy metal toxins where high, using Andrew Cutler protocol of 3 day on and 11 off with 50 mgs of DMSA every 4 hours, then by dicember I did DMSA+ALA every 4 hours too.

Also on September last year I had a Liver Flush very painfull that let me a bad pain on my right side for a long time and since then until yesterday that I repeated the liver flush.

What worry me most is the low cholesterol which is a sign of something wrong happening.

Please tell me an action plan. I am taking more EFA, eating more butter and egg yolks to increase my cholesterol, however I don't know.

Thanks a bunch Shelly.

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.828 sec, (1)