CureZone   Log On   Join
Spaciness

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
keason Views: 1,134
Published: 17 years ago

Spaciness

I'm in the same boat with spaciness lately- and it is distinctly different from brain fog. With brain fog I want to concentrate and can't get clear enough, with spaciness I just don't want to concentrate, my brain just wants to flit all over the place.

I posted a dream on the Dreams Forum , and got great help over there- Tracey looked at my chart and posted about some incredible transformations that are going on in my life.

Last night I had another weird one-probably also related to tranformation-

I took a tampon out- I never use these anymore, so in my dream I was thinking 'Wow! How long has THAT been there?' and as I pulled it out long strings of cotton came out. It just kept coming and coming, and then (permission to laugh!) came a long gold chain.
At first I thought it was a necklace and kept pulling- noting that it hurt a bit- and got a huge gold necklace with jewels attached, like rubies and sapphires.

Can't do FEs as I can't tolerate alcohol, darnit!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)