CureZone   Log On   Join
The past emotions/trauma revealed....

shelleycat Views: 968
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 316,873

The past emotions/trauma revealed....

Well, I can't say I've had them during BMs, but I've had them! OH yes. Mostly during MAP sessions.

Emotional release is an amazing thing and very personal, everyone goes thru them differently. Sometimes you get movies, sometimes just the sound but not the vision, sometimes all you do is cry and cry wtih a low-grade fever without knowing exactly why.

Once I woke up in the middle of the night just sobbing for like an HOUR. It was one of many "dark nights of the soul" that hit that year. I was very spacy and I increased the spaciness by being a professional psychic reader too, so I was rarely "grounded." Very difficult state to be in. Luckily I discovered flower essences and MAP and that took care of that.

During a MAP session I cued into a past life trauma of a gang rape, which explained a lot. It was nice to let that go. Chiropractic adjustments are usually what brings on emotional release for me, altho Liver Flushes definitely make me wonky!!! :)

If you've already released mucoid placque and done lots of cleansing and still feel that you need some releases or have that long line bisecting your tongue, you may want to look into the more energetic, subtle healing modalities and bodywork. Flower essences, MAP, Reiki, chiropractic adjustments, ERT, Qi-Gong, acupuncture/acupressure, Rolfing, any one of these can help you release the past!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)