CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is MAP? <:|

shelleycat Views: 989
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 316,922

Re: What is MAP? <:|

The trick with using ESP is wait until you are asked, and then turn it on. :)

ERT stands for Emotional Release Therapy. There are many methods but that's what they add up to. The last one I read required a series of taps to different parts of the face/body in specific order.

I guess you could say the line down the tongue is normal seeing how most everyone has one, but it doesn't have to remain! Mine used to bisect my entire tongue, now it fluctuates a bit but is usually just 1/4" long. I'd love to get rid of that last quarter inch, but it hasn't happened yet.

MAP stands for Medical Assistance Program, which was set up by Machaelle Small Wright of the Perelandra Center for Nature Research. She truly has expanded her reality to include wonders!!! and what's really great is it's not just all talk, she's given to the world actual processes for growth and health, like essences to help our microbe colonies be in balance, that give immediate benefit. Here's a link to the MAP book with an excerpt:

MAP - medical assistance program

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)