CureZone   Log On   Join
symptoms

dgenerated Views: 911
Published: 18 years ago

symptoms

i dont know if this is the best place to post this.
im 24 years old with a variety of symptoms, hairloss, blacheads, oily skin, and more or less an unhealthy skin tone aswell as dark circles. ive never held much regard to health until recently when i found this site, and wanted a change. ive smoked cigaretts on and off since i was 13 aswell as drinking and so on, i have since stopped all of that and im eating alot more healthy than i ever did, including lots of fruit and vegtables which i never really ate much of before. also even tho ive eaten lots of fatty unhealthy and processed foods, ive always been extremly thin, i have 5% body fat.
recently ive been going to the gym, working out and trying to get back on track. im wondering if these symptoms are more orless liver related, tho im sure icould do with a bowell clense. i also at most have one bm a day and im sure thats not very healthy, any help would be appreciated, thanks dan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)