CureZone   Log On   Join
Eomtional/spiritual questions....

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
keason Views: 1,033
Published: 17 years ago

Eomtional/spiritual questions....

Hi Shelley, how are you?
Well, I don't know if you remember me exactly,
you chat with so many people here I'm sure its easy to get lost!

Anyway, you've done some numerology for me (DOB 10/21/68) and we've chatted about health and various things.

What I'm going through now is a real emotional and spiritual awakening, for lack of a better word. It's been building for over a year at least, but now I feel on the verge of some kind of major THING. I'm totally antsy! I've had major insomnia problems for years, and I've recently begun to attribute that to these major shifts I'm going through.

I know all about the astrological stuff (I'm a libra, which is also my 6th house) but I'm really trying to figure out what to DO with all this new information I've accumulated as of late.

I've read just about ALL of the info on kryon.com and totally connected with it. What I've realized is that I am so buried beneath this facade that I use to protect myself from all those things that I fear- mostly rejection/abandonment, and I feel this incredible urge to rip the cover off and 'reveal my true self'.

But this realization hasn't really helped me to put any changes into practice in my life. Do you have any suggestions or more reading material?

Hope that stream-of-consciousness made sense!

p.s. My therapist uses 'depth hypnosis' and I'm going to start seeing an energy healer....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)