CureZone   Log On   Join
My first real liver flush experience...quite a painful one

jenlogan Views: 1,288
Published: 18 years ago

My first real liver flush experience...quite a painful one

Well, I did the real thing Saturday and I think I am really sensitive to Epsom Salts because I had diarrhea for 2 days. Anyways, I tried the Clarke flush and I passed between 100-200 stones, one of which was about 3 cm. long!! I guess that was the cause of the pressure on my right side. I was pretty nauseated for a couple days and couldn't eat much. I just tried another (without Epsom Salts ) because the pressure got worse...now I have a migraine, I'm sweating, and I am nauseated. I am REALLY, REALLY HOPING I do NOT get diarrhea because I am doing job training and that would be really bad! (I've tried straight olive oil and juice before and I was fine there) I took just lemon juice and olive oil (1/2 cup of each). Anyways, I am proud of myself for my big achievement :) and I am looking forward to being healthier and MAYBE curing my candida! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)