CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida diet

Researcher Views: 4,202
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 32,263

Re: Candida diet

Hi Badgut----
I hope you can change THAT name soon!! As for an answer to your question, candida albicans, the organism that causes candidiasis when it's over-grown and out of control, is definitely NOT unique to females. It is always inside of your digestive system, and the only time it presents a problem is when it has the opportunity to get out of control and over-multiply. Cravings for sugars, carbohydrates, and alcohol, as well as feelings of fatigue, "fuzziness", mood swings, and irritability are just a few of the many symptoms that can present themselves. There are cases of people having been diagnosed as having MS, ADD/ADHD, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, etc... by their doctors, going through a candida diet/control program, and having their health return with no more symptoms. In my opinion, those are the three most over-used "diagnoses" in conventional medicine today, and I think it's due to most M.D.s learning nothing about the role of nutrition and how it affects the body. They learn about pharmaceuticals to treat symptoms, but they don't learn to treat the cause or the patient. Plus, if they put in a diagnosis, they can get paid by the insurance company. Any one of those three will do, since they are all so very broad-spectrum and vague in their definition. We have some of the best technicians in the world in conventional medicine, but we have very few healers. There is a difference. Plus, the applications you'll read about here won't pay for a BMW......and neither will you being in good health.
Best wishes for good health!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)