CureZone   Log On   Join
Unmistakeable symptoms

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
More
viva Views: 3,000
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 32,271

Unmistakeable symptoms

Hi Luna,

I was clinically diagnosed with candida (in the unmmistakeable form of a yeast infection) about 5 years ago (it surfaced every summer for 2 years prior to then and about 2 or so years after then). I say 'unmistakeable form of yeast infection' because if you've ever had this you know it - unmistakeably. It is very uncomfortable. I also had other symptoms such as fogginess, bloated feelings, indigestion (even small white flakey things in my urine), my eyes would cloud up hours later after a steam bath or sauna!

I was going to university during this time and as a student I was very disembodied - always in the books, studying or researching - not tuning in to my body. I confused the symptoms to be related to stress (which may be partly true). However the 'unmistakeable yeast infection' would flared up in the summer just at the beginning of summer break! In those days I resorted to remedies from the drug store... which a Doctor suggested.

Obviously these didn't work if it was reoccurring every summer!

I now realize that the yeast infection was just an extreme message from my body and the result of candida being well intact in my system for some time.

In the past 2 years I have not had a yeast infection per se, however the other symptoms were there. For overall maintainence purposes I did Dr. Shulze's cleanses (colon along with liver and kidney cleansing herbs/tinctures), parasite cleanse and now oxygen therapy (homozon). The latter has been creating interesting results which I will post soon. When I bought the homozon an herbalist at the store said it was specifically good for candida. So as I said I will post the results in a week or so - stay posted. :)

Hope this has been helpful. I knew I had it 'unmistakeably' and then I tuned into my body and self-diagnosed from the symptoms I was experiencing.

If you feel you have the symptoms, why not just give the cleanses a try and see what the results are? I saw the most results of eliminating candida from the parasite cleanse. Give them a try, your body will appreciate it no matter what the reason you've decided to do them.

best wishes,
viva

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.203 sec, (2)