CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: could it have been something in the old place?

light Views: 1,468
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 324,170

Re: could it have been something in the old place?

I actually thought about htat too..the change seemed pretty strange to me too! Maybe I found a good niche :) it;s true that I am more relaxed but I actually think it has to do more with my emotions and mental calmness. I realized I have been worrying too much about insignificant things adn that's why I wasn't feeling in control of my life. Then I tried seeing thigns from a more optimistic point of view, alhtough at first seemed very unlikely, soon I understood that it all depended on how I perceived it and what I would do about it.
Ironically, the place that I moved to is exactly two streets away from the place where I lived last year at this time; last year I had the constipation problem- and not only that but I was stressed the whole time...eve nwhen I thought I was relaxed : ) sounds funny but maybe familiar to a lot of people : )

Thank you for considering -- I think I will be almost always in search of what is good for me ..but that doesn;t scare me anymore : )

I wish you the best of health and I hope you improve soon! Keep on reading!

Light

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)