CureZone   Log On   Join
I am ready to give up!!! Please help

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

samherb1 Views: 7,526
Published: 17 years ago

I am ready to give up!!! Please help

OK.....Here goes

I am a 26 yr old male and had virtually no health problems until about 6 years ago. Sorry if this is long and unorganized but I'm just going to kind of give you a rundown on what has been going on since my illnesses have started.

About six years ago out of the blue I had a panic attack (didnt know what it was at the time) while at a friends house. Since then I struggled with anxiety/panic attacks. I was on Paxil for about two years and that work great for the anxiety but I had huge weight gains. I went from 150lbs to 220lbs over the two years. I stopped taking Paxil about a year ago and my weight has dropped to 175lb. A few months after stopping the Paxil some of my anxiety systoms came back. I dont have full on panic attacks anymore, but I just feel tense all the time. I notice my heart beating hard and fast and I tense up my shoulders and other muscles all the time.

Over the past 5 winters I have chronic colds, between 3-6 colds per winter. Lasting between 2 weeks to a month per cold. They always seem to start the same. I get a sore throat and a tempeture. The fever usually only lasts for 24-48 hours and then my glands get really sore and swollen. I get extreme nasal and sinus congestion for about a week, then the congestion move to my chest and I cough and hack up green/brown colored flem.

I have been to numerous doctors that have done every test you could think of. The latest doctor I went to seems to be very thourgh. The testing she did turned up a few alarming things. She said I have had exposed Epstein Bar at some time but it is not currently active. Also I had a skin test for TB that was positive, however the chest x-ray was negative. Also my blood tests showed that I was enemic. I also have had constipation and general stomach pain.

My doctor sent me to a Gastrologist who did a endoscope test and found a ulcer in my small intestine. He also did a colonoscopy and found two more ulcers in the small intestine. The bacteria that is thought to cause ulcers (H. Pylori) was not present on the biopsy the doctor took of the ulcers. The doctors do not know why I developed these ulcers. Also I forgot to mention I was having really bad heartburn/acid reflux after meals. The doctor prescribed me Nexium for the ulcers and acid reflux.

So to sum everything up, now I just feel generally weak and tired most of the time, like my immune system is just constantly fighting. I am sick basically all winter long and have just grown extremely frustrated. Doctors run all kinds and test and prescribe medications that seem to just mask the problems for a short period of time. I dont know where to go from here but I have basically given up on my doctors.

I am excited that I stumbled onto this website. I have done alot of reading and plan on starting some cleanses. I also will work hard at changing my diet and starting an exercise program.

Anyway.....thanks to anyone who took the time to read this whole thing. At this point I am open to just about any suggestions. Please respond or email me directly at samherb1@yahoo.com. Thank You.......Sam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.203 sec, (2)