CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida diet - mission impossible...?

hedvig123 Views: 1,928
Published: 20 years ago

Candida diet - mission impossible...?

I was diagnozed with yeats infection about 4 years ago - got all the different prescription medication available, nothing helped. I lost faith in doctors... I started to search the internet - I regret not doing that before!! Now here I am with all these natural remedies, suggessions and success stories - I've tried one regiment of herbs, it took about 3 months to complete and I could see results in a couple of weeks, but it seems like as soon as I didn't stick strictly with the diet, my yeats came back...
And here is my problem: I'm 92 pounds for my 5'3" - I was really worried that I would starve myself to the point where I would need to go to the hospital... Is there any way to do this???? Eating 3 meals a day, mostly vegetables, chicken and lamb - sounds great but when I got under 90 pounds, I was really scared...
Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)