CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone tried or considered using Olive Leaf Extract

hedvig123 Views: 4,760
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,233

Re: Has anyone tried or considered using Olive Leaf Extract

That was one of the 4 kinds of herbs I've used before in a regiment (I had to rotate them every 4 days) - they were good but I had to be on a strict candida diet too and that was a nightmare... I've had lots of side effects (or die-off reactions...?) at the beginning - later I was simply too hungry all the time to remember anything else...:)
Try to do some research on Threelac as they say that is the newest and most powerful helper with candida (I just ordered some - let's cross fingers...:) ) - and no matter what they say, you HAVE to watch what you eat, the less carbs and more raw veggies the better, nothing can work otherwise.
And one more thing (and this is experience unfortunately): you have to be successful the first time or it will come back worst - so do everything you can to get better and stay well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)