CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why rotate anitfungals?

hedvig123 Views: 1,633
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,264

Re: Why rotate anitfungals?

See, how is this diet... Terrible. And unfortunately like I told you, for me even the 2 1/2 months absolutely strick diet (no cheating, no snacking, no fruit, no anything forbidden!!!!) was not good enough along with these herbs... I don't know for how long you've had yeast, for sure that can make a big difference (I have it for about 4 years...).
I just got the Threelac and some drops that supposed to create oxigen rich environment what the yeast hate so much, so tomorrow is the big day to start to torture myself once again...:)
Maybe a little advice with the diet: I stopped buying food that was not appropriate or at least tried to hide them on a high shelf (it was really crazy, I have a 3-year old daughter who obviously had to eat "normal" food...:) )and when I really had to get something in my stomack, I made some salad or had a BIG glass of water - and I was keep on starving...:)
Well, good luck to you too and if this new stuff works, I will definitely post it here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)