CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone tried or considered using Olive Leaf Extract

hedvig123 Views: 4,846
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,283

Re: Has anyone tried or considered using Olive Leaf Extract

Hi Celia,

I was talking about a yeast control diet - is that what you need?
This is a very strickt diet, the idea is to eliminate as much carbohydrate from your diet as you can. Basically all you can eat are vegetables (not the starchy ones - no corn, potatoes, peas etc.), poultry, fish and some whole grains like millet, oats, whole wheat etc. and fruit in very limited quantities (fruit sugar!) No dairy products, nothing that is fermented (bread, bagel, vinegar etc.) or contains yeast in any shape or form (mushrooms) and no alcohol, coffee and regular tea that contains coffein.
This way you will starve the yeast that's invading your body as they live on carbohydates. They also recommend to take supplements to help your body to fight and to heal - you can make some research to see how you feel, what would work for you. For me as I have a stubborn yeast problem, I attack them from different angles: I'm taking Threelac to kill the yeast along with some drops called Life Support-Hydroxygen Plus (this supposed to detoxify my body and to create oxygen rich environment yeast hate so much) and finally I'm taking probiotics called Nature's Biotics, this supposed to help my digestive system to recover.
Try to do more research as you can find tons of info on the internet! Good luck and feel better!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)