CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: threelac

hedvig123 Views: 1,432
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,313

Re: threelac

I'm using Threelac, too. Not for long though, about 2 weeks now. I'm using it with probiotics to help fighting the yeast and I'm on the control diet too.
I saw results in a week (!!!!), but I can't say I'm cured - after 4 years of candida I'm trying to be careful, not to stop too soon (I decided to be on probiotics for the rest of my life anyway, it's so beneficial). I know I can manage this diet for a long time if I let myself "cheat" a little - sometimes I think I eat too much carbohydrates (only whole grains like spelt or millet though!) and I can't help eating fruit every day...
I know they say you don't have to change your diet if you take Treelac but this part I'm not sure about at all...!!!
Candida is a signal from your body that something is going wrong inside and you can't make it right in a snap! Especially when you were asking about cure to RECURRENT candida - something is repeatedly going wrong...
A different way of thinking about food is a key factor here - I've been reading stories on this site for a while now and you can check it for yourself too: it can make major positive changes in your life if you change your diet for good.
Best wishes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)