CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hellish diet

hedvig123 Views: 1,335
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,333

Re: hellish diet

Yes, the diet is the biggest problem here!!!
But unfortunately we have no choice - or if you see it this way: luckily we know what is good for us...!!!
At the first time I've tried to get rid of candida I was not successful in the long run - after 2 1/2 months I started to slip back and finally gave up... Being really skinny all of my life, I got used to eat anything in any amount, so it was terrible, but for some reason this second time the diet is much easier!!!! Maybe there is a connection, maybe not, but every time I took more probiotics as I was recommended, something positive always happened. I stopped craving sweet food. My die-off was milder. Before I was SUFFERING forcing myself to eat right, now it feels so much easier!
I also made major changes when I started my diet at the first time. Since then we don't have sugar, honey, milk, chocolate, commercial pasta etc. in the house. I don't buy any of them, we all eat the healty variety now. I know some of them are more expensive, but some newly introduced food cost less, so it makes the balance. I also started to juice veggies - I mean there is no way for me to start chewing on collard greens, raw beets and stuff like that, but making a cup of juice and drink it quick, I can do that with no problem!!!
Try what works for you and you might start to like the way you eat - I do!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.469 sec, (1)