CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: where is this candida diet i need to go by?

hedvig123 Views: 5,972
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,336

Re: where is this candida diet i need to go by?

Oh, no, don't feel bad at all, feel free to ask!!!
The candida diet is the following - I know it's going to be shocking at first... :)
You have to avoid anything that has sugar, honey, artificial sweetener etc. in it, anything that has yeast in it (bread, bagel etc.), any kind of mushroom, any refined flour product, junk food, alcohol, coffee, even the starchy vegetables (corn, bean, peas etc.) are on the list, also any dairy product, except plain, organic yoghurt and you have to limit your fruit intake for 1 serving a day (no bananas, mangos, any type that is too sweet), some say not to eat fruit at all. Anything on this list contains either Sugar or starch what candida loves and feeds on, if you avoid these foods, you starve it.
I found myself wondering: am I going to eat only greens in the next couple of months along with some fish and lamb???
And then I went to the health food store and found some whole grains (those are allowed!!) I've never heard of like millet, buckwheat and spelt. I made my own, special "bread" by making flap-jacks (egg, little salt, water, whole grain flours - my favorites are oat and kamut -, a little bit of soy or rice milk and olive oil), I bought a juicer so I don't have to eat all those green leaves... :)
It worked for me to sit down and make a list what I CAN eat, much better then thinking of what NOT to eat.
About the supplements: so many of them are out there, you can take your pick (for me Threelac worked, some say raw garlic or SF722 is the best - probably it depends on what kind of candida you have), try to do some search to see which one sounds good to you.
I'm not sure if you can do mc with candida, I don't want to guess... :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)