CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is this normal?

hedvig123 Views: 2,798
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,440

Re: is this normal?

I know how it can be - the doctors have no clue about curing recurrent candida.
I have it for over 4 years and never had problem before - as soon as I moved to the USA it seems everything got out of control... :) New environment, stress, lots of sweets and different set of germs did the trick - in about 6 months I've had major allergies, I used only baby products for taking shower and wash my hair (not even the regular Johnson's was good, I had to buy some ultra-sensitive baby stuff... :) ), I was sick all the time, cold, flu, you name it, and finally the cherry on the cake is this yeast infection. It didn't clear up since...
The rotation protocol didn't work for me unfortunately, it took me about 2 months to see results (the "white stuff" was almost gone) and shortly after that I gave up the diet, I could not take it anymore and the yeast came right back... But like I said: it might easily work for you - I was told: the sure way to find out what works is to have some tests done at Great Smokies Laboratory, where they can tell specifically what kind of candida you have and what would cure it.
I should have done it first, I'm still thinking about it if this approach will not give long lasting results. It's rather pricey though, only doctor can order it, so you pay for that visit and the lab work will be over $300 and more doc visits...
The other tricky part is that they say: once you've had this candida problem, it can come back any time due to stress, sugary food etc. Lovely, isn't it...
Probably the best way to address this problem is to do this diet for at least 6 months (!!!!!) as I've read before, take probiotics, kill your parasites, do the cleansing protocols for liver, colons and kidney, make sure your teeth are checked and after 6 months you can loosen it up a little but better erase the words sugar, chocolate, soda etc. from your dictionary... :)
I think we will be extremely busy with ourselves in the next couple of months...:)
I'm still amazed about your strenght following this diet. The first time I tried I could cry for some fruit, chocolate or bread!!! I don't care about junk food, Burger King would be bankrupt in no time if it was up to me, but my beloved bread and chocolate...
I still eat whole grains like millet, oats, spelt flour and brown rice - if I eat only veggies and fish or meat, I start shaking from hunger (or I might have other problems too in my body because I was told it was not normal...).
Wow, a lot to write about. :)
Please keep me posted about your protocol - I'm very interested. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.766 sec, (2)