CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is this normal?

caf Views: 2,807
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,449

Re: is this normal?

Its funny that you wrote about my strength - because I totally cheated last night and had 3 vodka with seltzers- the funny part is I don't even feel that bad about it because I had so much fun- it was the best I have felt in weeks! When I came home I had- It seems that going out and not drinking is harder than giving up all my favorite foods- not saying i am an alcoholic or anything but in a social environment it is hard not drink- come on now I live in New York City! hahaa- I figured I probably set myself back a week or two- i am guestimating that I probably had about 30g of carbs last night due to the drinking. I took a psyllium/bentonite shake when i got home hoping it would suck up some of the toxins and took extra liver support supplements today too. I have been really good with the food still though i had four eggs last night when i really wanted pizza- at least I still have some willpower :) That is scary that it can just keep coming back- You really seem to have a lot of the symptoms- The only ones I have are the yeast infections and my skin breakouts -only on my face which really aren't even as severe as they could be. Sometimes I get the fatigue and at the end of the day i get that getting sick feeling - achy a mild sore throat mostly in the glands. I was wondering if you know anything about the die off reactions - i read up on them because my skin ws breaking out so bad andf i hadn't been feeling too well for a few days and I figured i should have been felling better than worse since i have been so good. I was getting headaches was depressed- achy- trouble sleeping and about 5 new pimples- i was so bummed. It made me feel better when i heard about the die off though cause I figured that was what was happening- I guess that is good that it was happening in just two weeks too- I hope I didn't set myself back too much now but i still think it was worth it! You know as much as all this stinks if it comes back again I am not going to let it get me down so much- I think i will always be careful out of fear and this had definately helped change my eating habits forever -but it is almost not worth the money and headaches and sacrafices to make it permantly go away- Its good to have a little fun and live it up too- because who knows what can happen tomorrow - we'll beat this though- I wish you so much luck and i am glad we can chat about all this - I will keep you updated on what happens next and how far i set myself back- thanks for everything!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.156 sec, (2)