CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is this normal?

hedvig123 Views: 2,870
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,458

Re: is this normal?

Aaahhh, I know now how to spot New-Yorkers: really skinny girls with occasional pimples and candida. Someone else want to join the group...? :)
Don't worry about the vodka: you were right to say if you have fun and your spirit is up then it can not do that much harm (and great idea with that shake, girl!!). Of course only if this happens occasionally...!! For me it's easy to say - I don't drink at all... :) It always shows if someone is unhappy - you can do the perfect diet and all the flushes in the world when your spirit is sick...
I did more reading and decided to do more at once. I ordered some parasite killer tincture (Clarkia-also great for candida) and bought the Bentonite and psyllium husk - as soon as the Clarkia is here, I'll start to take it, start a short fast right away also (maybe 5 days on water and veggie juice) along with the shakes. It will be nowhere to hide for these creatures!!!
I would love to do some real serious cleansing fast one day - but for some reason this Master Cleanse is something I'm not sure about... I've read that people loose about a pound or two PER DAY with it (probably in our case it would be much less, but still...) and even I read how much success others had and those stories are great, it's still something that I don't want to risk on top of the weight loss: where are the nutrients and vitamins in that cayenne-maple syrup shake?... But maybe it can not do harm in 2 weeks or 3, some people live on no-nutrient donuts and such all their lives... I'm sooooooooo not sure...
Have you read about it?
And there is something else I wanted to tell you. Have you heard about the blood-type diet? I'm an absolute believer since I did a little experiment on myself. Before I found it online, I decided to watch my reaction to different food for couple of days. Now I'm eating so simple meals it was easy to pinpoint if something had a bad impact on my body. I started to suspect that chicken and certain seeds were not good for me. And guess what. Chicken, sesame and pumpkin seeds are all on my "harmful" list!!!
If you want to, you can check it out here:
www.geocities.com/wellesley/8971/bloodtypefood.htm
I'll keep you posted about anything useful I might find.
Hurray for us being so strong! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.797 sec, (2)