CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is this normal?

caf Views: 2,852
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,449

Re: is this normal?

well I did have a lot of strenght but i gave in for a little alcohol- i had vodka - probably more than i should have - I also had a lot of fun- I am hoping i didn't set myself back too far- i took a Bentonite psyllium shake when i got home hoping it would suck some of it up- How bad do you think that is ? I haven't cheated at all with food though - I did some more research and saw that eating a lot of meat isn't so good- i have been eating a lot of chicken - turkey and some beef- I have been eating all this to help keep some weight on- i have lost about 7 pounds in 2 weeks- i am 5'6 and currently 110 lbs- i think its gross- maybe i will try to cut down on the meats and I have been eating fruit too - mostly berries and melons - watching for mold of course - but a few grapes or cherries here and there when i want a sweet- i still feel pretty good even though i cheated friday - i don't plan on doing that again till i'm done- i hope i didn't do too much damage ;) It was good to loosen up and have some fun - the thing that really stinks though was that i was having die off reactions that day - and they were bad too - i was probably at the peak of killing these things and blew it- maybe at the end of the week i will get some again- i won't feel so bad then- hang in there and thanks so much- and lots of luck too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.828 sec, (1)