CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is this normal?

caf Views: 2,724
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,463

Re: is this normal?

I actually attempted the arise and shine mild cleanse once- its eating all raw fruits and vegtables- there are special herbs to take and you take about 3 psyllium Bentonite shakes a day- i lasted 2 and a half days - it was torture and my pants were falling off by the end of the 2nd day thats why I stopped I felt terrible and I was losing weight way too fast- I would like to try it again one day too- I spent so much money on the kit- Its the kind of thing that you need to be home doing- to function properly at a full day of work was nearly impossible- I was told to get rid of my candida before begininning any bowel cleanse- not quite sure of the significance though-. That Blood Type Diet is really interesting- I don't know what blood type I am so I guess I will wait till my next check up for that one- i ( I hate blood tests) Back to the nasty candida- I still see some coming out - gross but good- and my skin seems to be clearing but I don't know if that is because i cheated and the candida is happy and not looking for a way out or that i am healing- I hope I don't have that much longer- this is day 18 - with one cheat- not too bad in my book :) and hopefully the psyllium Bentonite sucked some of that cheat up! i hope i don't have to do this longer than 2months - I want my butt and hips back! Oh i have a question too- almond butter is allowed but on the nutrition facts it says that it had 2g of Sugar and 6g of carbs for 2 tbsp- is that ok to eat - it was nice to have something fatty last night but i was weary. - Hope all is well candida friends!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

23.798 sec, (1)