CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is this normal?-

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
hedvig123 Views: 2,716
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,479

Re: is this normal?-

Well, I've read the opposite about the intestine cleansing: it HELPS clear up candida as they love to be snuggled in the ols stuff in the intestins, that's what they grow on or something... It's so yucky, this zoo inside, that's why I don't pay exact attention to these things... :) I started the shakes 2 days ago, only in the morning on empty stomack so far, I've read about people who got really constipated after they started - for sure they started with 4 shakes/day and that's a big change for the body to handle. So I start 1 shake in the morning, maybe tonight I'll start the second one before bedtime, and after 2 days I'll put a 3rd one somewhere in the middle of the day and so on. They said the very best way would be to fast too, but no way, I can't loose more weight!!!! Right now all my size 0 pants are falling off... Where is my butt?... :)
I received the Clarkia (for parasites) yesterday and today I started to give it to my whole family - gosh, it smells so great!!! We'll see the results...
I would definitely recommend you to eat almond butter, also get some good quality olive and flax seed oil and spinkle over your salad (I like to put on 2 tablespoonful on a big bowl of salad). Our body needs carbohydrates, I've read that whole grains like millet and oats are fine - I don't care, I eat my oatmeal in the morning cooked in water and soymilk at least twice a week and I eat millet at least every other day - or I will go nuts as I did the last time and would start cheating on chocolate or other really bad stuff...
I have a book about a woman (the story is from my native country and she was on TV, in magazines etc.) who had candida ver badly for long-long decades, she had different, seemeingly unrelated surgeries and finally got so sick that the doctors released her from the hospital and gave her 2 weeks to live - of course the doctors had no clue she had systemic candida... It's all documented.
Now, she got some health magazines and realised by her symptoms what she had and changes her life completely right there. She started a diet just like ours and yes, she was eating millet and oats (that's where I got the idea from)!!! Of course mostly veggies and such, also she was taking Nystatin, every Sunday she was doing fast, only veggie soup, she was doing breathing exercises and was sunbathing a lot and today she is around 60 years old and looking so great!!! So at least for couple of years she had success... :)
I will look in that book and make a food-list - whatever she was eating, we could eat too, especially that we are not at her level of sickness...
And about the bloodtype diet. How about you try some experiment yourself? Try to see what kind of food is not feeling well when you eat them (sitting in your stomack like a rock, you get bloated etc.) and as soon as you have the bloodwork done, you can check if your feelings were fine... You might be surprised just as I was... :)
Now I have to go outside - need some exercise... :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (2)