CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is this normal?- another thing

caf Views: 2,638
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,493

Re: is this normal?- another thing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I know what you mean about this diet- last year around this time I was starting the candida diet . On valentines day my mom gave me a big basket of fruit- it was funny- I will try your recipe- especially when i start eating more grains- now I just have a 1/4 cup a day. I gained a half a pound back since yesterday. I was so hungry I just kept eating and eating. I am trying to eat more vegtables than i have been. I am going to have a salad everyday and at night make sure I have a huge serving of steamed veggies- i have lots of egges and some berries in the morning. I am trying to cut down on the chicken/beef intake a little even though it fills me up. I don't think i could handle 3 small meals a day and no snacks - Yesterday I had some fruit , 3 eggs for breakfast- a salad with some chicken for lunch and by the time i got home from work I was starved- have you ever used Nystatin?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.283 sec, (1)