CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is this normal?- another thing

hedvig123 Views: 2,858
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,497

Re: is this normal?- another thing

Thanks but it was not my birthday... :)
No, I haven't tried Nystatin because I've heard different oppinions about it after all - some say people can be "addicted" to it and when you try stopping it, it makes you terribly ill... Well, the other thing is that it's supposably a prescription medicine and I didn't want to take anything like that...
I can take 3 meals/day because I eat grains with almost every meal - I make sure though there is always something raw in my meal, you know, the good enzymes...
I could see a result of my cake eating shortly - it's so amazing how quickly it can be seen (more white stuff..)
And what does it mean? No matter what supplement we take, if we don't keep the rules of the diet, it's all just wasting money and energy...
The B&P shakes are great, now I'm up to 2/day - now that's something that fills you up too... :)
Gosh, it's so something that I have all this eating schedule now. Before I could just grab anything and that was all, no headacke, no guilt... Now I'm paying the price... :) And the weird part is that I don't feel sad because it really made me a more aware person, like I'm a member of some "secret society", I know so much more about healthy life style than most people ever will - and I had to realize still how little I know...
I was told on the juicing board that I had way too much green juice - I should not drink more than 1/3 cup at once. That explains it nicely why it didn't feel right... Some people took me a weird person because I posted I hated the way the juice tasted - well, they should try collard green, beet and beet greens with ginger, instead of their carrott and apple juice - they would flip over... :)
The worst thing is being cooped up in the house all day - it's so cold outside and I hate winter... Sometimes I have to go to the park, I definitely need it but it's such a drag...
I hope you are still going strong - today is not my day...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.984 sec, (1)