CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is this normal?- another thing

Skylah Views: 2,708
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,493

Re: is this normal?- another thing

Hi girl,

I just read this posting and sorry to hear that. I have the same stuff going on after that cheescake...
And I decided not to care. I'm doing my best, it might take longer, but eventually I will be fine and that's all it matters!! Don't give yourself such hard time - take probiotics instead. Do you take any now? Also eat 1 cup of plain(!) organic(!!) yoghurt every day, don't worry about the Sugar content, it's all milk Sugar and even it's not that great, yoghurt is filled with good stuff your body needs these days. I've read it's most beneficial if you leave it room temperature for 6-8 hours.
Don't be down, you are doing great, a lot of will power going on there if you have cheated only once all this time - be proud of yourself!!!! You will see, the yeast infection will be gone in less than a week, just eat the yoghurt, take probiotics and keep up the great job about the diet!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.359 sec, (1)