CureZone   Log On   Join
Terrible cravings

hedvig123 Views: 4,558
Published: 19 years ago

Terrible cravings

I just decided to post a message because I know it helped me a lot to read about someone else having the same problems too.
My diet plan is about to fall apart...
I'm extremely good in the morning and early afternoon, I take my P&B shake on empty stomack, after 1 1/2 hours I eat some fruit or veggies, I drink my peppermint tea and water - and in the afternoon everything gets out of control!!!! As soon as I put some "real food" in my mouth (anything that is cooked...) I can't stop eating until I'm almost sick. This is going on for couple of days now and driving me crazy! I get headackes, I can feel my stomack has hard time to digest all the food and I feel terrible, complete lack of selfcontrol...
I was planning to fast for couple of days - I think this is the right time. For me it's easier not to eat anything rather than controlling what I eat...
I think I'll try to do something similar to the Master-Cleanse - juices, mostly veggies, for 10 days, lots of water and P&B shakes, salty water in the morning...
I can't wait not to eat :) - starting tomorrow!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.406 sec, (1)