CureZone   Log On   Join
Blood sugar balance and Chromium.

Petra Views: 4,566
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,679

Blood sugar balance and Chromium.

I have really been investigating minerals and electrolytes since I started getting cramps and one thing I came across is Chromium. It is indicated in all addictions. It is important in controlling blood Sugar (and cravings). When we are craving sugar/chocolate or carbs we are really low in Cromium. Even nicotine addiction is to do with blood Sugar - I cant give up the cigarettes without bingeing on the sugar, anyone who has given up smoking will start eating Sugar and carbs to try and balance the blood sugar. I think a lot of our problems are lack of something in the diet.

It is funny that you are talking of fasting. I always thought that I shouldn't fast because I am underweight but recently I have been thinking of doing it anyway for a few days (maybe 3) juice fast to heal my digestion and hopefully allow my body to sort out it's own blood sugar balance.

I know what you mean about the starting to eat and not stopping. I am running to the kitchen all the time for a ryvita with nut butter, it is starting to anoy me being hungry all the time. I think this is also the key, to eat lots of little meals. A couple mouthfuls every hour to keep the blood sugar stable. Once that blood sugar goes out of balance we start to act irrational with the food. I am going to try a Chromium supplement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.922 sec, (1)