CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fasting.

nickel Views: 3,793
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,705

Re: fasting.

Petra,

I did the MC, I drank 72 oz a day of the juice. It does tastes nice, gets a little boring after 23 days but you feel so revitalized. I am just preparing to do it again and also P&B shakes as they are called here. I am hoping to pass some ropes:) Master-Cleanse is not the best way to cleanse bowels but is a good cell cleanser. My doctor seems to be proud of me for doing this. He hasn't pushed any products on me and seems to be very impressed with my progress. I am 5'7 and 135 now, I used to be 106lbs. Yucky. I feel more attractive and healthier. I have a supportive husband that also does the Master-Cleanse with me so makes it much easier. He's great.
As far as sickness, my husband had a horrible cold after 5 days but it left his system by about 9 day. He was trooper and kepp it up.
I had cramps from the herbal laxitive tea everytime I drank it.
I felt nausiated and had a headache at about the 9 day. I also remember just feeling ill. I spent 1 day in bed and then awesome the rest of the time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.594 sec, (1)