CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for 2tuff

Views: 1,232
Published: 17 years ago

Question for 2tuff

I've read many of your posts and you seem very knowledgeable about supplements, cleanses, and cancer.

I've read that taking Anti depressants increase the risk of Breast Cancer and that it accumulations in fat and brain tissue.

I've also learned that it takes 1 1/2 years for your CNS to recover after ingesting these poinsons.

I've even read studies that show that when a person has stopped taking them that the accumulation is high in the brain even after two years.

I've also read that these drugs...deplete the B vitamins, the detoxicant Selenium, the brain food zinc, the nerve and enzyme food magnesium, the bone builder calcium, the cancer preventives L-gluthathione and vitamin C.

What based on this information do you think a person would need to do (other than increase these nutrients lost) to cleanse the body and brain of the drugs.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)