CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chemotherapy statistics

aster Views: 2,789
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 335,650

Re: Chemotherapy statistics

Chemo may have killed my best friend @ 50. It certainly didn't help her. She had chemo and radiation for 2 yrs then died with 7 brain tumors. She was in so much pain she couldn't even speak to me on the phone-an activity we had enjoyed tremendously for 2 yrs. Before treatment, she had a big breast lump but felt great.
Then as more and more drugs were given she lost her hair , lost weight and muscle tone then it spread to her spine and her brain. The drugs prolonged her life?? What life. The first year after diagnosis she felt ok ; even with drugs. But the 2nd year it was in the hospital every month w/staph infections and her port was always infected. She left 2 fine sons, one in junior high school. She did have cancer in her family and had lost her brother to brain cancer about 2 yrs prior to her diagnosis of Stage 4; the Terminal stage . Her oncologist Knew he couldn't cure her; he Told her he couldn't cure her--but he still gave her the drugs and treatments.
My husband has cancer in his family. I am learning so much about alternatives that I seriously doubt he'll ever have even one toxic treatment if he gets it. Thanks for the informative article, aster

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.312 sec, (1)