CureZone   Log On   Join
fillings out & candida, good results

Views: 1,467
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 33,732

fillings out & candida, good results

I had my last filling out 6 days ago. Had 3 fillings for 30 yrs or so, actually had 5 at first but 2 had to be crowned over the years. Anyway, no problems with extraction because they were small fillings & a careful dentist. Not a biologic dentist unfortunately.
I have pretty intense candida, lifelong. Haven't been able to work for 5 yrs because of health effects. Didn't notice a terrible candida reaction from Amalgam removal other than being more fatigued for a couple of days. Detoxing with cilantro, chlorella, lots of water, fresh-juiced carrot/parsley juice daily, selenium as well as a good mineral supplement, NAC, and MSM. (Going to detox for a week, take a week off, detox, etc.)
Anyway, good news for me is I can already see changes. I've had oral candida/thrush, scrubbed my tongue every day with antifungals, but could only control it -- white patch keeps coming right back during the day. It doesn't come back anymore! And I've always needed to wash my hair every day, even though I have long hair, because it gets oily so fast. That's quite likely a candida thing because candida affects fat metabolism, and oily hair is something imbalanced regarding fats. But 3 days after having the last Amalgam out, I woke up to find my hair didn't need washing -- it was as almost as clean as newly washed! If my fat metabolism is working that much better, then a lot of things in my body are working better now. Fat metabolism has an enormous impact on health.
Anyway, this is just me -- doesn't at all guarantee others will have such quick positive results. I've been doing many things to strengthen my immune system for 5 years now, and aside from metals & candida I think I'm getting to be quite healthy. So I likely detox a lot better than I would have a few years ago. Hopefully this is just the last big health problem I need to address. Plus I think some people may react negatively to composite fillings too... Good luck to you all, whatever you do with your fillings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)