CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Giddy as a school girl

Zapp Views: 2,597
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 327,197

Re: Giddy as a school girl

Great news, I'm glad that things are progressing so well for you. Even though I finally ridded myself of candida, a number of unpleasant symptome remained. Based on comments posted by people on this board, I decided to try HCI with pepsin. Wow, I think that I may have found the underlying cause of my various medical problems. I suspect that low stomach acid has created serious mineral/vitamin deficencies and imbalances in my body.
Anyway, so now that I know that I have low stomach acid, what's next? Could a H. pylori infection be causing my low stomach acid? A trial treatment with mastic doesn't cost very much, and has very little risk. At any rate, I feel much better at present than I have in the last two years.

I spoke to my younger brother on the phone last night. He has been suffering with Crohn's disease for years. He was just diagnosed with RA. He told me that he has been having a problem with gastric reflex, and that his MD prescribed an antacid for him.

I asked my brother if his MD had tested his gastric acid BEFORE prescribing the antacid for him. My brother responded that his MD has never tested his gastric acid.
Well, low stomach acid is more likely cause to gastric reflux than excess acid. Given my brother's serious medical problems, a misdiagnosis and a contraindicated prescription of antacid could quite literally kill him. That's all he needs, even more bacteria passing through a stomach containing even weaker gastric acid, then into his already ravaged intestines.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

16.906 sec, (1)