CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: QUICKLY GAINING BODY SIZE, THEN LOSING

mercycat Views: 925
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,212

Re: QUICKLY GAINING BODY SIZE, THEN LOSING

Tanya,

I think I may be allergic to something. I am having a hard time finding out what a candida diet is exactly. If you have a link that would be very helpful.

I have always done this bloating thing(for years) and always at the most inopportune times! I have just started taking Primal defense AND Candigone. My doctor started prescribing Nystatin about three months ago and I have lost SIZES and pounds using that. I have never been so large in my life as when he started the Nystatin. I think that has really helped. I have just recently started trying to do a primarily raw diet. However, I have heard that fruit is bad for candida. I have looked into gluten free. I heard that a candida is basically just meat and veggies with no bread or fruit. IT IS SO CONFUSING!!!!

Now about the bloating. My problem sounds like what you describe. I may gain several sizes seemingly for no reason. It is miserable. I have thought that if it is candida that it goes into every cell of my body and pumps them up causing all over size increase because I feel like my entire body bloats up, not just my stomach. HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THAT? WOULD candida cause that reaction?

ALSO, I have just been diagnosed with terrible ASTHMA. I found out I breathe at about 54% capacity. Would candida cause this. I have been complaining of breathing problems my whole life. Inhalers are not working very well except that I have a lot more energy. I feel like I am suffocating all the time. It certainly does explain a lot of the other problems that I had, now that I have been told the breathing problem seems obvious. I used to think that I just got weak and drained easily and dreaded doing anything that would cause exertion because of that suffocating feeling. I also have had fibromayalgia since I was in junior high. It has been VERY HARD differentiating between all my problems and getting to the bottom of them.

I WOULD WELCOME ANY HELP AT ALL. DOES TREATING CANDIDA ALSO RESULT IN WEIGHT/SIZE LOSS?
I THINK that I really gained weight because my son had an epileptic seizure and brain injury. The following year was so arduous and terrifying and stressfull that I just ballooned up. I still have always had the bloating problem though.

THANKS!!
mercy
PS IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE THE REPLIES FROM OTHER PEOPLE COME TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (2)