CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How many P& B shakes do you take in a day

loveathome24 Views: 2,240
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 326,053

Re: How many P& B shakes do you take in a day

I guess I should clarify some things. When I first started the P&B shakes, it took me about 8 days to really start seeing results. I didn't pass one 3 foot piece a day but three 1 foot pieces a day. And yes, they had the most rotten stench. When I first started I noticed that the mucoid plaque was narrow and shaped like the small intestine. After the first 3 weeks, I noticed that it was changing to a much broader shape (I assume that it was coming from my large intestine.) So it took me about 5 weeks, to clean out my entire intestinal tract. I recently read on another web post that you can keep this up for 6 months.

After about 6 weeks, the diarrhea from my blasto. hominis problem started to get much worse. I guess killing off all that candida and pathogenic bacteria, was allowing the parasite to take over. I had to start taking homemade yogurt combined with large amounts of soil based organisms (SBO's) to keep the diarrhea in check. As soon as I started on the SBO's I quit seeing the mucoid plaque even though I still take the shakes. Instead my stools have turned a blackish-greenish color and they sink. I also notice that much of the bad smell is gone. According to what I have read, the SBO's literally digest the mucoid plaque off the sides of the intestines. I believe this. According to my research bacillus subtilis, and bacillus licheniformis produce lots of enzymes, and they are used in many different industrial applications including cleaning up ponds, and as ingredients in industrial cleaners (much like EM). Some people don't feel that the P&B shakes are necessary if you are taking the SBO's but I take them to absorb the toxins from the dying yeast, and also as a delivery system for the anti-parasitics herbs I am on. (I mix GSE, tea tree oil, or oregano oil in the P&B shakes.) In addition to this, I don't eat a lot of food, and I feel I need the extra fiber to keep things moving.

Also in the last 2 weeks, I notice that there are candida threads in my BM's (little white strands). This for me is encouraging that I am really starting to make progress in getting rid of these rotton bugs.

I don't really know that the more P&B shakes you take, the more die off you will get, but you will definitely remove more plaque. I started out at 3 a day, and have been on this same dose ever since. It seems, for me, that the die off is more related to the amount of carbs I eat in my diet. Every time I have cut carbs to a lower level, my die off has gotten worse for several weeks. Then, gradually it starts to get better, and I cut the carbs even lower.

I have not been able work since I started on the low carb diet. The die off has been so severe, that it is all I can do to keep up with the housework. (Of course I have 7 kids living at home, so this by itself is quiete a job.) On days when I feel very sick the kids do most of the work.

As for enemas, I can't seem to tolerate them. I have tried them a couple of times at the beginning of my cleanse, but they seemed to make the diarrhea much worse. I don't take any herbal laxatives for the same reason. Good luck with increasing your dose, I am sure, at the very least, that you will get rid of way more plaque.

- Ann -

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.469 sec, (2)