CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My experience with Amalgam's

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
shadeseeker65 Views: 1,610
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 33,908

Re: My experience with Amalgam's

Hi John,

This happened to me also. I had 14 amalgammed teeth and one "failed" root canal, where the dentist had "dumped" Amalgam into the openings and it made 2 rods. (I would actually get burned from talking on a cellphone the phone would get so hot in just seconds! - it was almost like those two rods were acting like extra antennas or something - but I am not sure of that). I worked at a chemical plant in Houston, Texas, and there was a leak of some kind one day that made my nose bleed for 3 days, and then my teeth started turning black, and black spots started appearing over the root canal (which looked fine before the chemical plant leak) and my health started deteriorating. I quit the plant and went to work at NASA-JSC, but the bulding I was in had mold in it and I got sinus infections, bronchitis, and pneumonia a lot, and after a chemical plant leak (again) in my home area, started getting bad reactions to things like perfume, diesel, printing ink, toner, well, lots of stuff. I finally had to quit working and go on disability because the reactions got so bad that I could not function on the right side of my body and I could not think, talk, or chew in a normal fashion. I moved out of the state, started eating organic food and taking supplements, but was still so sick and would have these bad reactions when exposed to chemical fumes. I never could find a dentist to help me - they all wanted to do more root canals, and lots of other stuff that I knew would make me worse. Finally, after moving, I found a dentist who agreed to start getting the teeth that were bad out, but he was not knowledgeable in safer protocol for mercury removal. I quit breathing during the first visit I think due to the epinephrine in the anesthesia. But I revived and we continued the work over a period of two years. Surgeries and extractions, and I still was sick and chemically sensitive and the black areas on my gums were still there. I found another dentist not too far away that does know about chemical sensitivities and mercury Amalgam problems and so I had two surgeries by him to get the Amalgam leakage taken out. He said it was really bad and that the amalgam had leaked all the way from the top palate to the bones where the eye socket is (which is where I get that first swelling feeling upon exposure to petrochemical fumes and then the chain reaction starts and the other bad stuff happens). He did extensive work, but still could not get to all of it. I feel stronger and general health is better, but I still have those bad reactions. I don't know if it will be a permanent thing, or if it will heal in time, or if I will try to have more surgery to try and get the rest of the bad stuff out of there. Also the other surgery he did was on an area where a tooth had been extracted years before - the bone was dead and the tissue was fibrous and there was tons of infection in both areas he worked on. It was the right side of the nose that bled for three days, the root canal was in the right upper front about the third tooth from the center. The other area was on the top left side about the third tooth from the center. I have pictures if anyone would like to see what those black areas look like. I would like to know if eating mayonnaise which has a metal chelator in it called EDTA would help or hurt, and also would like to know if anyone has had a fluid-swelling bump in the top back of their head while chelating mercury out. I don't know what that area of the head is called, so if anyone does, please let me know. My swelling usually goes down in a day or two. It first happened when I took a supplement that had dl-methionine and a high Vitamin A content. It has only happened twice now, but I don't take that any more, so that is not a problem. I am not taking anything to detox at the present, because I don't know if my body can handle anything else right now. My last surgery was in April of 2004. I am just resting for now - after the two years of stress and pain of surgeries every 4 to 6 weeks - and trying to heal.
Thanks for sharing your story - I thought I was alone in this particular experience!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.250 sec, (2)